WEBSITE CASE STUDY - Tara Shields Kinesiology
Tara, a Byron Bay based kinesiologist needed a brand new website as her business continued to grow. When I looked at her original website, created when she initially started her business, I found it to be image rich but content poor. The copy was very general in nature, lacked a branding voice and did not consider keywords/SEO.
How I helped
She needed something that better told the story of her business, the services she delivered and differentiated her from her competiros. Over a series of discussions I was able to help Tara through:
- Establishing a brand voice to be used consistently across the website
- Articulating the benefits and uses of a Kinesiologist to capture new customers and appeal to existing clients
- Creatively introducing Tara and her journey to being a Kinesiologist
- Better positioning her different packages and services
- Creating call to actions to increase the “stickiness” of website (duration of visitors and journey through website)
- Considering keywords for SEO purposes
The key facts:
Service: Website writing, brand voice, seo
What Tara had to say:
"Jodie's incredible, she transformed my website from a place of little (or no) information about myself, my services and how I got to where I am, into a content rich, exciting and captivating site!
I'm very grateful to have worked with Jodie as her drive, enthusiasm and passion for what she does was so inspiring and exactly what I needed as writing is definitely not my strong point.
If I didn't have Jodie on board I honestly don't know how I could have got my website to look and sound as amazing as it does!! Thanks so much again Jodie for all your guidance, support and patience in getting my site to where I needed it to be! You are a natural talent and effortlessly string words together like a true wordsmith! I recommend you to all my friend and clients!"
Tara Shields, Tara Shields Kinesiology